|I organise painting holidays. Our past trips have visited South Africa, Corsica and Norway. A painting holiday with Sue is unlike any you have been on before. Suitable for the beginner to the experienced or those who just want to site see.|
|My painting holiday trips are a mix of sightseeing, painting and sketching with a balance between learning and seeing something new, putting it all into practice and having a really good time.||“Click here to see a taste of what to expect as experienced in Corsica 2019”|
Click here for details of the following holidays
- Norway 2020 – Full
- Corsica June 2020 – Sadly cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- Morocco October 2020 – Sadly postponed until 2021 due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- Morocco Oct/Nov 2020 – Sadly postponed until 2021 due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- South Africa 2021 – Places available – Dates dependent on Covid-19
- Botswana Victoria Falls 2022 – Places available – Dates dependent on Covid-19
Whilst I base my holidays on watercolour, you are quite welcome to bring oils, acrylic, pastels or coloured pencils.
I have been told that it is very difficult to give final prices due to the uncertainty of both Brexit and the disruption caused by Covid-19, the coronavirus.
Few agents are giving confirmed prices so far in advance because of the travel crisis. I have given estimated prices as best possible but the current thinking is that a long term shortage of availability of flights is likely to raise prices, as travel firms perhaps struggle to recover.
Please note your interest and I will give in depth details on the holidays you are interested in. An enquiry form with a “back” button to return you to this page can be accessed by clicking this text
Painting holidays are open to non-painting partners and friends; and not only to those who attend my classes.